Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I've arrived safely in Kabul about 3 days ago. It is surprisingly much warmer here then expected. When I left Kabul over a month ago, it was still unbelievably cold and snowy ... so this warm and sunny weather is a very wonderful surprise (particularly after the cold and rainy London and Paris).
I've basically jumped right into the job here. I am busy catching up on the last month's activities, and getting the program moving forward. So far, all is well. I am very excited about my team. They are a great group, and I believe the next year will be an exciting one. I will keep you all posted.
I would love to hear from you all, so don't be bashful with the emails!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Happy Birthday dear friend. I thas been a long time since we celebrated birthdays together...I sure hope you are doing well! WOuld love to cross paths with you sometime if you are ever in DC! Love ya
Sandy Plumley Miller
Post a Comment