Friday, October 12, 2007

Sorry all! I have been very bad at keeping up with this blog. I returned from my unexpectedly long trip to Indonesia back in August, and work has kept me on my toes since. However, I was able to get away for a long weekend in the Caymans. I am not sure if I would go back there again, but it was nice to be able to just relax on the beach, read a book or go swimming in the Caribbean.

The sunsets were beautiful, and we were lucky that it rained only a bit... many sun showers, so we were able to still lay out and enjoy the sprinkles!

Unfortunately, I am back in Indonesia until the beginning of November, then I will be heading to Belgium to attend a two-week training. I should be back the week of November 18.... just in time to head to Chicago for the official Turkey Fest!!! I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone and having drinks in front of the bonfire at Patty's place!
I will have more pictures and postings shortly. Just be patient.... :-)

No comments: