. . . . . . . . .
All I have to say is this ... Bali is fabulous! Endah, Lidya and I went to Bali for the long Easter weekend and stayed with Lidya's sister and her family (pix to follow in later postings).
After a long, hot day of trekking around the island, we would kick it back on the beach, grab a frosty cold bottle of agua and just enjoy. [Endah and Lidya are particularly enjoyi
ng their time at the beach with a lovely foot massage from Lidya's auntie.]
ng their time at the beach with a lovely foot massage from Lidya's auntie.] Everyday we would arrive at the beach after 3pm. Between 11 am and 2:30 pm-ish, it is just too hot and the sun is way too strong -- especially for my pasty white skin. From there we would watch the sunset and then head back to the house to shower, relax and just enjoy drinks at the poolside or in town.

Yes, if you have not guessed it, I plan to head back there before I leave ...

Yes, if you have not guessed it, I plan to head back there before I leave ...


No comments:
Post a Comment